среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

bestbuy.com return




megan and i had more fun than weapos;ve ever had in computer apps, today in computer apps. That sounds right to me, but itapos;s probably wrong. Sue me. Anyway, know why? cause i looked like a fool. Hot pink wig, fucking annoying, pastel pink walmart sweatshirt, black rolled up sweats, pink and black striped stockings, and flipflops. Ellen and i were twins. :) we joked the whole time, it was so much fun. People need to lighten up. We were getting so many rude comments. Our school is just dead beause of uniforms. But whatevs. And practice was fun too tomorrow is conference championships iapos;m scared. Dawson sort of invited me to a party thing this weekend? iapos;m unsure of the whole situation, and unsure of myself, so therefore it wouldnapos;t be great, but iapos;m willing to be openminded. Starting now. Idk when mandy comes home, all i know is i never talk to her anymore. And one of my friends in particular annoy the shit out of me this year like 95 of the time iapos;m with her. Fuuuh. Idk what to do. O

bestbuy.com return, bestbuy.com reward, bestbuy.com rewards.



Комментариев нет: