понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

confused boyfriend



We were at a coffee shop in Davis Square this weekend, and a slightly scruff older gentleman came up to Tae and said, "Are you running for president?� Because I'd vote for you for president."



Tae, amazingly, held her ground, "Do you know who I'm going to vote for?� Barack Obama."



Coffee house man, "Wow, you say that better than he does.� Are you sure you don't want to be president?"



Tae, "No, I'm going to be a mommy when I grow up."



To his credit, scruffy coffee house man told Tae that she could be a mommy and be president.� I followed up by telling her that she had to wait until she was 40.� Which basically means that I need to be retired in 36 years so I can take care of her babies while she goes off and works in a museum, writes books, *and* serves as president.�



Tae also has told me that she thinks Barack Obama will be the best president because he's a daddy.� I did the right thing and told her that John McCain is also a daddy.� Oh well.� I should just tell her that John McCain doesn't know how to text or send emails.� She'll probably say, "DUH.� Barack Obama *is* the best."

confused boyfriend, confused boys.



Комментариев нет: