вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

duramax flywheel




Iapos;ve been a good girl today. Finally stayed home today and didnapos;t run off to some place else to study. �I managed to refrain myself from touching the com from the moment I woke up, till now. In view that its Bernice Ong here. Its an accomplishment(: I blasted music by plugging my Ipod into my speakers. Alternative method instead of Itunes.�Staying home today has rewarded me with ample rest. So now, Im recharged, refreshed ready to go While Daddy surprised me by popping home in the middle of the day :O

Dad: Wow, you actually stayed home today. Never go out?
Me: Nope.
-Dad walks off, and later plonks himself on his special King chair and ons the TV-
Me: -walks into the living room- What are you doing home so early anyways?
Dad:�Oh, I felt tired.
Me: 0.0 erm. Okkkk.

My dad can scarily pop home any time and appear anywhere. Scary much? You would think itapos;s rather difficult to hide things from my Dad. But in actual fact, My mum is the well-informed one(without me breathing a word of anything to her, I concluded that sheapos;s really smart and observant), whereas my dad, well, not so well informed. He is a busy man.�HAHAHA. I have cute parents.




duramax flywheel, duramax for sale, duramax forum, duramax forums.



Комментариев нет: